Some of the best places can be found in Europe. Along with the beauty of those places comes the many different activities and tours that you can experience. Here are some of the top things you can do when you visit Europe:
1. Hike on Bernese Overland Trails in Sweden – Sweden is known for coastal islands and lakes but not a lot of people are aware of its hiking trails like the Bernese Overland Trails. This is a perfect activity for those who are into hiking. Witness the beauty of Sweden from above the mountains.
2. Spend Valentine’s Day in Paris – Paris is said to be one of the most romantic places in the world. A lot of men have proposed to their girlfriends in the said tourist spot because the ambience there is just naturally alluring and mesmerising. Spend valentine’s with your loved ones in Paris and it will surely be the most memorable day of your lives.
3. Holy Week in Vatican – We all know that Vatican city is the home of Catholicism. It is also the home of our beloved Pope Francis. Spend your holy week in Vatican and explore and get into your spiritual self for this will be an awakening trip for anyone who will visit.
4. Visit Anne Frank’s House in Amsterdam – The very famous Anne Frank House in Amsterdam in open to everyone. Get to know the history of the infamous Holocaust and Anne Frank’s journey throughout the years. Entrance fee starts at 9€ for adults, 4.50€ for 10-17-year-olds and free for children under 10.
5. See the Stonehenge in England – Considered as one of the wonders of the world is the Stonehenge in England. Some believed it was made by aliens many years ago, some believed it was constructed by our ancestors, but what is really the truth?
6. Pray at Sagrada Familia in Barcelona – One of the most famous landmarks in Barcelona is Sagrada Familia which is under construction for 131 years now. You need to book your tickets online before going to Sagrada.
7. Experience Ice Skating at Vienna – Vienna Ice Dream is an annual ice skating event held in front of the Rathaus city hall. This is a great opportunity for ice-skaters to maximise their skills because the ice skating rink is about 75,000-square-foot.
It is during summer where all the prices in Europe go up because there are a lot of tourists and the demand is very high. Travelling will surely cost you a lot especially if you choose Europe as your destination. But with the right research and understanding of all your needs, you will be able to lessen your expenses. It is not easy to find the affordable flights and hotels, but you have to be patient in order to succeed. Although it’s great to consider going for a budget travel, sometimes it is also best to save up money to experience something grand and tremendous when you fly to Europe or to anywhere around the world. There’s no right or wrong way in spending your money for as long as it makes you happy.
[tweetshare tweet=”WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT #EUROPE” username=”wizmagic1″]
Anyone should visit Europe at least once in their life because the countries in the said continent are very beautiful and full of life. It is important to travel because you get to learn about different people and their ways of life. Europe is such a strong country and it is fundamental for each and every single one of us to experience their culture. Experience will always be the best teacher.
In our society today, many people are fond of looking for the fastest ways to get to their destination. With that, we are unconsciously losing the essence of travelling. You don’t have to rush yourself to travel. There is always a perfect time for it. Sometimes, spending a lot of time in saving money for a week-long trip is better. And in Europe, it is important to embrace every single detail of the journey because that is where most of the beautiful spots in the world are located. Truly, Europe should definitely be part of your bucket list.
Mark Aldrin Hipolito is a daytime writer for Slow Tours, an Australian online agency that provides intimate getaways with tours of Europe’s most charming and breathtaking places. Mark also enjoys travelling to different places and he uses his experiences as inspiration for writing.
PIN IT FOR LATER