Transport yourself to a tropical paradise with these luscious mango recipes.
All you need to do is bring home some succulent mangoes to prepare these innovative and easy-to-make recipes to relish.
Following are few of avant-garde mango recipes for summer!
Kairi Murgh Tikka or Mango Chicken Tikka
Chicken leg boneless 180 gms.,
Raw mango 100 gms,
Ginger 10 gms,
Garlic 10 gms,
Green chilli 8 gms,
Salt 5 gms,
Turmeric powder 5 gms,
Garam masala 2 gms,
Jeera powder 5 gms,
Lemon 10 gms,
Besan 20 gms,
Mint 15 gms,
Coriander 20 gms,
Curd 100 gms.
Make the marinade by mixing all the ingredients. Boil the mangoes and make a puree of it. Now add chicken and keep it overnight.
Arrange marinated chicken on a skewer and cook it in tandoor of an oven. Serve hot.
1 litre milk
½ cup mango puree
1 tablespoon rice, soaked for 1 hour
3-4 tablespoons sugar
½ teaspoon green cardamom powder
1½ tablespoons finely chopped mixed nuts (almonds and pistachios)
¼ cup chopped mango Mango slices for garnishing
1. Boil milk in a deep non-stick pan.
2. Grind rice into a smooth mixture, add to boiling milk, mix and cook until reduced. Add sugar and mix till it melts.
3. Switch off heat, add green cardamom powder, mixed nuts, chopped mangoes and mango puree and mix well.
4. Put in individual serving bowls and refrigerate to chill.
5. Serve chilled garnished with mango slices.
Mango kulfi is an easy Indian mango ice cream and this recipe does not require any cooking, so easy!!
Mango Puree: 1 cup or 1 1/2 cups chopped Alphonso mango
Condensed Milk:1 tin
Amul Fresh Cream: 1 pct
Saffron: A fat pinch and extra for garnishing
Seeds of 5 cardamom