On 31st March, I was invited to the launch of Sanjeev Kapoor Official App.
Well, you may ask
Who is Sanjeev Kapoor?
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine.
- He is a Chef extraordinaire
- runs the successful TV Channel Food Food
- hosted Khana Khazana cookery show on television for more than 17 years
- the author of 150+ best-selling cookbooks, restaurateur, and winner of several culinary awards.
- He is living his dream of making Indian cuisine No.1 in the world and empowering women through the power of cooking.
- He has been a pioneer in the Indian culinary field and has been awarded the Padma Shri, the fourth highest Civilian award in the Republic of India.
Who developed his app?
The Sanjeev Kapoor Official app is developed by Escapex, a New York, technology firm producing white label apps for artists such as Bob Marley, Jeremy Renner, Paris Hilton, Marc Anthony, Enrique Iglesias, Sunny Leone, Remo D’Souza, Amy Jackson, Kajal Aggarwal, Disha Pattani and 70 other celebrities.
- The firm was founded in Dec 2014 by mobile and entertainment entrepreneurs has 70 team members working around the world where control is in the hands of creators, not platforms.
- Where those driving engagements are compensated not the networks they use. Where communication is direct, no intermediaries. Where everyone can be seen.
Sanjeev Kapoor App Features
The new app will provide unique features
- like push notifications, Featured Videos, Superstar posts, contests, Superfan badges, a subscription service, live Broadcast of cookouts, and a live chat between Kapoor and his fans.
- An exciting, patented feature will transform how fans interact with Sanjeev by giving them the option to boost their or peers’ comments to increase visibility and actually be seen by the star himself.
- By turning recognition into virtual currency, the entire fan base can trade their earned or purchased in-app currency to promote themselves and others to the top of the comments feed and become Top Fans.
- This one of a kind tool also increases fan-2-fan engagement while giving users a true sense of community.
- The app is free for fans and displays the same targeted advertising content users see on his social media- Facebook, Twitter, and Google.
Sanjeev Kapoor on his app
“It is my responsibility to make sure that my fans and users live a healthy and tasty life. Through this App I can engage with them and understand their needs better to help them live a fitter life. “
Where was this launch?
At St. Regis, Mumbai
And, finally, the food –
If there is a Chef then there has to be food accompanying it.
If you are foodie and Sanjeev Kapoor fan then you must download this app here.