Cuddling up with your special soul is the integral part of Valentine’s Day. How about doing it in the best environment that Mother Nature could provide.Therefore, it would obviously be Ooty, Darjeeling, Jaipur, Kashmir or Andaman. Are you fed up of these cliché Valentine’s Day destinations? India has many hidden geographical treasures that serve as excellent Valentine’s Day destination.
We have listed the top unique romantic destinations for Valentine’s Day Special that are overseen by most of the tourists.
If you love snow, mountain and adventure activities, Auli are the right place to be. Surrounded by skiing routes and trekking trails, this extraordinary location is famous for its natural scenic beauty. Located near Rishikesh, this destination is known for its cool climate and the adventure activities.
Tips for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day at Auli
- Skiing and other snow activities for budget travelers and a luxury ski resort stay for luxury travelers
- Trek through the snowy trails early in the evening to catch the glimpse of the setting sun.
- Jungle trekking through oak and deodar forest for a picnic or trekking
- Cable car travel to enjoy the enchanting Himalayan ranges
- Visit to clifftop for a romantic view of the nature around.
Located along the slopes, this is the bubbling spot of Himachal Pradesh. Sprouting with green life throughout the region, this is the nature lover’s spot with numerous tourist attractions. This destination is filled with fusion of attractions during February.
Tips for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day at Khajjiar
- Romantic nature walk at Kalatop wildlife sanctuary
- Horse riding at Khajjiar Lake and a picnic lunch long the grassy slopes
- Camping near Kailash village and an early morning visit to any apple orchards
- Hiking at Dainkund Peak at the afternoon
- Nature bath at Panchpula waterfalls
Parawanoo is a small hill village situated at the border of Haryana. It is famous for apple orchards, exotic lakes, pleasant climate and cherishing nature. This place is a gateway for nature lovers to get their love kindled.
Tips for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day at Parwanoo
- Exotic trekking through timber trail or enjoy cable car ride through the Shivalik range
- Early morning visit to the orchards in the Shivalik range. Choose apple and peaches orchards, as they will be at prime beauty with many fruits ready to harvest in February.
- Sightseeing and exploration of colonial buildings, Gorkha fort and others.
Northeastern part of India is the most unexplored natural Narnia. If you want a unique celebration, you need to choose the destinations that are not tainted with crowded places. Imphal is the capital of Manipur. This is a cultural land to enjoy blooming valley, orchids, market visit and much more.
Tips for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day at Imphal
- Climate will be very pleasing during February. You ought to take a romantic stroll, early in the morning.
- Trek through hillocks and spot rare birds and exotic flowering plants. You might even spot a couple of deers during this season.
- Enjoy a romantic evening as you stroll through orchids. Choose the orchids that are at bloom during February.
- Enjoy exotic Thaba Changba folk dance at night to enjoy the culture of the land.
- If you love to enjoy more time in nature, visit Keibul Lamjao National Park which is a little away from Imphal
- Visit Tengnoupal for a panoramic view of the surrounding regions. Visit during sunset for a romantic time.
Located in the honeymoon state of Kerala, this serene beach location is famous for the privacy that is an essential for Valentine’s Day celebration. The Poovar Island is an admirable destination for all kinds of travelers. The pleasant weather and the exotic spice plantations makes your memories unique here.
Tips for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day at Poovar
- Enjoy a romantic beach picnic with sunbathing, hammock time, water activities and others
- Backwater ride in a country boat for a romantic evening
- Fishing with the locals
- Visit the lake early in the morning for spotting birds
- Enjoying exotic adventure activities like paragliding, surfing and others.