Most people nowadays think that going to Australia would cost them a lot considering the fact that the cost of living in Australia is much higher than the other countries. While that is somehow true, someone who is on a budget can still enjoy Australia because there are cheaper options. You just have to do a thorough research in order for you to know the details so that you will be able to not just enjoy your trip but you will also be able to save a lot of money.
Budget hostels in Australia
If you are on a tight budget then don’t worry, here are the top five budget-friendly hostels that you may stay in Australia:
- Colonial Launceston – Colonial Launceston is a hotel that can be differentiated to an office. It is designed to fit the people who are into business and especially those who went to Australia for a business trip. Colonial Launceston is the kind of hotel that they should stay in so that they will be able to maximize their time and that they can also enjoy the great services that this place has to offer.
- Comfort Inn Port Fairy – This hotel totally lives up to its name. Comfort Inn Port Fairy is a high quality accommodation and has great features and facilities that will surely satisfy you. Comfort Inn Port Fairy is a 4 star accommodation with a restaurant that you can enjoy. It can be found right at the heart of Sackville St. in Port Fairy, Austra
- Arcadia Village Motel – A lot of people have a misconception that motels are just a place for one night stands. That could be partly right but motels are more than just the motels that we all knew. Arcadia Village Motel is one of the greatest motels you will totally feel the luxurious vibe when you stay in here.
- Reef Palms – Reef Palms may have received a lot of mixed reviews but still, it is one of the most successful budget hostels in Australia. It stays true to its unconventional vibe. Some customers say that some of their services are outdated but they already improved them. So Reef Palms is still definitely worth going!
- The Hotel Windsor – If you are looking for a place that may remind you of either Game of Thrones or Harry Potter, The Hotel Windsor is the place to be. Not only that it will give you the feels of being in a set of the shows mentioned, you will also feel like a king or a queen when you stay in this hotel as the service and staff are very excellent.
You may also like to read Six reasons why having a staycation in Australia is a must
Traveling is not always about the luxurious things. You can still enjoy these hostels even if you are on a budget. You just have to know your priorities and it is also important to have an itinerary and to-do lists so you will have a checklist of your expenses.
Mark Aldrin Hipolito is a daytime writer for Holiday Inn Parramatta, one of Australia’s modern and luxurious hotels in the suburban district. Mark Aldrin gives hotel tips and hacks to help people make the most out of their vacation.