Maharashtra Government on the lines of Dubai Festival has organized 20 days of Mumbai Shopping Festival.
When is it?
Festival will start from January 12 and will go on until January 31st.
It is time to celebrate your love of shopping. Mumbai Shopping festival will be launched by Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis at Jio Gardens, BKC. The closing ceremony on 31st will be at Gateway of India.
During the festival period, there are discounts and offers given by various brands, hotels, shopping malls, streets. Many of these setups will remain open late night during the festival period.
- Access to major malls in the city- High Street Phoenix, Phoenix Market City, Oberoi Mall, Goregoan, R-City Mall, Ghatkopar, Infinity Mall, Malad, Inorbit Mall, Vashi, Grand Central, Seawoods and Viviana Mall, Thane.
- Partnering with restaurants, hotels, multi-brand and single-brand retail outlets, department stores, petrol pumps.
- Major supermarkets in the city – DMart, Big Bazaar, Bombay Store, Haiko Supermarket, Nature’s Basket, Reliance Digital, Reliance Mart, Vijay Sales and Crossword.
- General stores, automobile outlets, movie theatres, airline partners, shopping portals
- Well-known shopping areas like Colaba Causeway, Fashion Street, Linking road will also be part of this festival.
Shoppers can participate in the following category prizes-
- Bumper Prizes
- Weekly Prizes
- Daily Prizes
and the Prizes are-
- Dream House in Mumbai
- Luxury cars
- Gold and other jewelry
- Holiday packages
- 100% cashback
- and much more
Who will perform?
- Local musicians, Bollywood, upcoming talent, College bands, Rock and Indie pop, Jazz, rock, Classical, International EDM artists and other genres.
- There will be Musical Shows, Artists Events & Screening of popular movies at discounted rates. 500+ performances, music concerts, music from all genres
- Many of the malls, hotels, retailers have signed up for Mumbai Shopping Festival in January 2018.
- Flash mobs will perform at public hangouts to create more hype about the festival.
- Every brand gets a chance to customize their flashmob and communicate their brand message through the medium of song and dance.
There will be defined zone where there will be entertainment which would go on until 4 am only on the weekends, ensuring that there are absolutely no disturbances.
13-14th– Jio Gardens, BKC
19-20th -Mindspace, Malad
Many community delicacies at tourists spots will also be the attraction of Mumbai Shopping Festival. There will be Food Truck zones set up during the weekends. Food Trucks at famous public hangout spots, during the weekend in association with Food Truck Association Of India (TFTA)
13-14th -Worli Sea face
19th-20th– Mindspace, Malad
See you at the Mumbai Shopping Festival!